Re: [TowerTalk] Removing ground rods

To: TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Removing ground rods
From: Joseph DeVincentis <jd@ko8v.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 14:51:20 +0000
I've done two things.

1.  Use a fence post puller similar to this:
https://amazon.com/T-Post-Puller-Fence-Post-36/dp/B088SV1MPD/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=fence+post+puller&qid=1617115713&sr=8-5

2.  When that doesn't work, use an angle grinder with a cut off wheel and cut
it off about 6" below the surface and abandon it.

Joe,
KO8V

On Mar 30, 2021, at 10:44, N4ZR <n4zr@comcast.net<mailto:n4zr@comcast.net>>