Re: [TowerTalk] WTF?!?

To: k7lxc@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] WTF?!?
From: Mpridesti via TowerTalk <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 13:16:03 -0400
Different rotor (Orion) and did a swap (should be same form, fit, function) but
no!

The one unit that failed had straight through holes to mount the clam shell to
the oval plate (so a bolt and nut are required) but the unit used to replace
it, had threaded holes and required shorter bolts. Luckily that hardware was
still available and mission accomplished!

Quite the pain until it was realized needed just to thread the bolt in and
didn’t require a nylock style nut.

Not sure the vintage of the two rotors but it was another fun experience!

Regards,

Mark, K1RX