Re: [TowerTalk] Crimped Electrical Connections

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Crimped Electrical Connections
From: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 11:32:42 -0500
>"For instance T&B CTL "copper one hole lugs, short barrel" are for "AWG
>stranded, flexible cable, welding cable, and portable cord."  You have to hunt
>way down to find something designed for solid conductors."

Good point, Jim.  Yes, #10 solid-wire Romex.  See links below.  This is what I
recently ordered from Mouser.  These lugs have a tongued body which mate nicely
with the prop pitch's electrical barrier strip.  However, not sure if it's
rated for solid or stranded #10 AWG.

https://www.mouser.com/datasheet/2/418/7/ENG_CD_327960_K3-2062872.pdf

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/571-2-327960-1

Paul, W9AC