Re: [TowerTalk] Need help with Tailtwister

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Need help with Tailtwister
From: John Simmons <jasimmons@pinewooddata.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 16:23:58 -0600
Bob,

The first thing I would do is perform tests described in the manual. You will check the control box voltages on the rotor wiring and the resistance of the rotor from the ground. Documentation is your friend! If you don't have a manual you can download the manual from MFJ or find it lots of places on the web.

-de John NI0K rural Debs, MN
https://www.qrz.com/db/ni0k