Re: [TowerTalk] Stack-matching

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stack-matching
From: "Lux, Jim" <jim@luxfamily.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2022 17:16:36 -0700
On 7/19/22 4:26 PM, Lux, Jim wrote:

On 2022-07-19 4:34 PM, Lee Hiers wrote:

Does anyone know of a commercial stack-matching box (for 2 antennas)
that will send the unselected antenna to another port?
MicroHAM stack Switch would do that for two or three antennas. AFAIK,
the product has been discontinued.

I believe the Array Solutions Stack Match will do that *with* the
optional external relay.  However, since I don't use those products
I suggest contacting the manufacturer for details.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV