Re: [TowerTalk] Stack-matching

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Stack-matching
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2022 09:09:06 -0400

And I think the Microham product W4TV mentioned may be what I'd seen in the past, but it's only available now for monoband use, requiring
the addition of a phasing line.
The microHAM Stack Switch is a multi-band product. The half-wave line
is only necessary to enable out of phase operation for either the top
or bottom pairs and, yes, out of phase is limited to monoband operation.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV