[TowerTalk] Reliability (or not) of SMA connectors

To: TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Reliability (or not) of SMA connectors
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2022 09:05:06 -0500
I'm not sure if this is the right place or not, but thought I'd ask because this is at least a feedline question.

I have a number of SMA connectors in areas of my station like my RBN SDR and my N1MM Spectrum Display.  It seems like every few weeks I start running into problems, and have to go through and retighten them to get rid of intermittent signal losses.  Is there anything that can be done to secure them better?

--
73, Pete N4ZR
web server at<https://reversebeacon.net>.