Re: [TowerTalk] Reliability (or not) of SMA connectors

To: Pete Smith N4ZR <pete.n4zr@gmail.com>, TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Reliability (or not) of SMA connectors
From: w6rgs <w6rgs@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Dec 2022 09:05:30 -0800
Date: 12/4/22  06:05  (GMT-08:00) To: TowerTalk <TowerTalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Reliability (or not) of SMA connectors I'm not sure if
this is the right place or not, but thought I'd ask because this is at least a
feedline question.I have a number of SMA connectors in areas of my station like
my RBN SDR and my N1MM Spectrum Display.  It seems like every few weeks I start
running into problems, and have to go through and retighten them to get rid of
intermittent signal losses.  Is there anything that can be done to secure them
better?-- 73, Pete N4ZRCheck out the new Reverse Beacon Networkweb server
at<https://reversebeacon.net>.For spots, please use your favorite"retail" DX
 mailing
listTowerTalk@contesting.comhttp://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/towertalk