Question

Subject: Question
From: n0dh@comtch.iea.com (Dave Henderson, (Nawvemburr Zeeero Dawg House))
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 14:37:23 -0700
Peter wrote:

> Hi,
>
> After beeing a year the proud owner of the TR program, I did some playing
> with it.
>
> Its working well but have some questions:
>
> 1) I want to use com 1 to 4. What will be the interupt for com 3/4?

TRLog doesnt care what the IRQ is but the baud rate must be 4800 or less.
Usually Com1 and Com3 are IRQ4 and COM2 and COM4 are IRQ3. Unfortunately
if you are using all four COM ports at the same time you can run into
conflicts (with any program). To avoid this I have a 16Bit serial card
which allows me to program higher IRQs for COM3 and COM4 (IRQ11 and 12
respectively). Unlike CT....TRLog does not require you to tell the program
what the IRQ is it will automatically find the port as long as you specifiy
proper baud rate that the port is running at, and that baud rate is 4800 or
less.

> 2) In Ct you can "monitor" the frequenty of the other bands (ctrl-j), so its
> easy to send a station (multi) to the active frequenty at other bands. It
> there a option in TR?

I dont use TR in a multi mode cant help you with this one.....

> 3) Via the radio interface its possible to contole the rit. Can it turn off?

I dont beleive so...why do you need to do this anyway?????