Arrow keys

Subject: Arrow keys
From: tree@lady.axian.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 15:53:32 -0700 (PDT)
I have reproduced the arrow key problem at work.  The arrow keys in the
numeric keypad work okay, but if you have a keyboard with separate
arrow keys, those don't work (with the latest version).

This will be fixed in the next release.  The separate Insert and
PageUp/Down keys also don't work explaining why some people
complained about not being able to change the CW speed while
a message was in progress.

This was related to adding the F11 and F12 keys as I had suspected.

In other news, great progress is being made with the new .DTA file
format.  There are just a few small details to finish and the new
object will be ready to be spliced into TR and POST.  Look for a new
release sometime in the next few days.

Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com