TR cfg idea

Subject: TR cfg idea
From: kurscj@oampc12.csg.mot.com (Chad Kurszewski WE9V)
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 09:47:25 -0600
At 10:03 AM 11/14/96 -0500, Tim Totten, N4GN wrote:

>With that in mind, how 'bout the ability to change cfg files quickly
>during op changes?  Ideally, I could sit down, type in my call,  ...

Someone correct me if I'm wrong (I don't think I am), but all you have
to do is

1) Make sure that LOG (or whatever directory name you are using)
   is in the DOS PATH statement.  (PATH=C:\LOG;blah blah blah)
2) Make subdirectories under the LOG directory, preferably your call.
3) CD \LOG\N4GN

4) In this directory, copy/build/edit your own LOGCFG.DAT file, personalized
   for you.
5) run TR from that directory.

6) When OH1RY wants to operate, exit TR, type CD \LOG\OH1RY, and run TR.
   (this directory will have his own log as well as his own, personalized
   version of LOGCFG.DAT)

---
Chad Kurszewski, WE9V              e-mail:  Chad_Kurszewski@csg.mot.com
The Official "Sultans of Shwing" Web Site:  http://www.QTH.com/sos