Network tweaking

Subject: Network tweaking
From: tree@lady.axian.com (Larry Tyree)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 14:43:45 -0800 (PST)
The easiest fix for the network is make the retry delay a programmable
parameter and let you set it the way you want.  Perhaps I will come up
with a better way to do this in the future, but I don't want to come
up with something too fancy that doesn't work just before the CQ WW
contest.

I will make it 30 seconds for the last 8 retries, but let you select
the value for the first couple.  The default will be 30 seconds, but
you can shorten it to 5 seconds if you like.

I will implement this later tonight and send out a new release.

I will try to fix the split VFO on the FT990 at the same time.

Tree N6TR/7
tree@contesting.com