10 minute rule in m/s - does TR track this?

Subject: 10 minute rule in m/s - does TR track this?
From: n4gn@iglou.com (Tim Totten, N4GN)
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 13:54:16 -0500 (EST)
On Thu, 12 Dec 1996, Larry Tyree wrote:

> Multi-Single will be worked on over the next 6 months.  It will
> take me that long to understand how the ten minute rules really
> work in the various contests.

No kidding!  The new (2-year old?) WW interpretation makes things tricky.
(This is another argument for always logging dupes--they can now keep you
from busting the ten-minute rule!)  Along with this M/S work, it would be
very nice to have the ability to log a non-dupe QSO, but give it zero
points.  This applies to working non-mults from the "mult" transmitter.

On a different subject, does the new vanity conversion routine really add
a new vanity call to the TRMASTER.DTA even if the old call was not found
there?  This seems illogical to me.  Personally, if I didn't have the old
call in my database, I don't want the new one!  For that reason, I haven't
run the routine yet.  Maybe this could be YAO (yet another option)?

73,

    Tim Totten, N4GN  (nee KJ4VH)
n4gn@iglou.com    n4gn@contesting.com
     http://www.iglou.com/kj4vh/