v5.95 POST Vanity update

Subject: v5.95 POST Vanity update
From: WI0R@aol.com (WI0R@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 18:09:58 -0500

<< Also, the command to sort the file into alphabetical order doesn't
 seem to work very well for me. Is TRMaster.asc supposed to be in
 alphabetical order also? It comes out partially sorted, with big
 blocks of callsigns in the wrong place >>

Dave, Tree explained this awhile back.  It seems the program thinks it
is sorted, even though us humans don't.  So what I do to get a sorted
trmaster.asc is to use a sort program such as "CUSORT" to sort the
file the way us humans like it.   CU in the 160.
73
Troy WI0R
wi0r@aol.com