Improved sound card voice keyer

Subject: Improved sound card voice keyer
From: w9cf@ptolemy.la.asu.edu (Kevin E. Schmidt)
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 97 21:23:51 -0700
I announced TR compatible voice keyer software using a soundblaster(tm)
compatible sound card a few days ago.  I just discovered how to make
the escape key in TR work properly. Escape now stops any playing audio
and will back up one step if no audio is playing. That is TR works just
like it does when it's sending cw. The updated version (version 0.3) is
available from

ftp://fermi.la.asu.edu/pub/sbdvp03.zip

73 Kevin w9cf@ptolemy.la.asu.edu
Kevin Schmidt w9cf@ptolemy.la.asu.edu
Department of Physics and Astronomy
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ 85287-1504
(602) 965-8240
(602) 965-7954 (FAX)