[TRLog] Windows NT and TR Log

Subject: [TRLog] Windows NT and TR Log
From: scott73@best.com (Scott Lieberman)
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 07:46:02
At 09:55 PM 8/23/97 -0700, I wrote:

W6CT>> Next week, I am buying a computer for business use.  To run the
specific
>> program I need, I have to install Windows NT, even though I probably won't
>> be using a network with it.  In the future, though, I MIGHT want to run
>> TR-Log on it.  does Windows NT have MS-DOS built in so that you can
automatically
>> start-up in DOS and still have TR run correctly?

Tree:>Yup - I have seen this with NT and TR.  I think you will be better off
>with a DOS partition.

Thank you Tree and others for your answers.  I am a firm believer in KISS,
so what I am going to do is just have Windows NT on the new computer, and
continue to use my old 486  DOS/Windows computer for TR-LOG.  I can always
try TR-LOG on the NT computer, and if it doesn't work, it's no big deal
since I will still have the old one to use it on.