[TRLog] TRLog and Kam+ Packet

Subject: [TRLog] TRLog and Kam+ Packet
From: ehayes@VNET.IBM.COM (ehayes@VNET.IBM.COM)
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 97 12:49:01 CDT
I hope this doesn't come thru twice...My earlier note apparently
went into the bit bucket somewhere.

Need some help here....Almost everything works.  I can log
on the the local cluster and execute sh/dx, sh/u etc.  But,
while typing the commands, I can't see what I am typing.
Maybe there is something else I need to turn on?

Another small problem....Monday morning when I did a sh/dx
the cluster came back with 5 different spots.  I then hit
ctrl b and then ctrl u    TR only showed me 3 of the spots and
had somehow skipped one in the middle of what it did show me.
I am using v6.10 and this is my first go at getting packet to
work.  Here are my config files:

Logcfg:
MY CALL = AJ5M
CONTEST = cq ww
DISPLAY MODE = COLOR
KEYER RADIO ONE OUTPUT PORT = PARALLEL 1
PADDLE PORT = 1
RADIO ONE TYPE = ic737
RADIO ONE RECEIVER ADDRESS = 4
RADIO ONE CONTROL PORT = SERIAL 2