[TRLog] re: AUTO S&P ENABLE bug?

Subject: [TRLog] re: AUTO S&P ENABLE bug?
From: kirk@music-city.tdec.state.tn.us (Kirk Pickering)
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 1997 11:49:03 -0500
I noticed similar problems, but I got stuck in S&P mode 2 or 3 times.
Usually a few escapes got me out, but the last time it happened three
or four escapes did not work.  Was finally able to regain control after
about 10 desperate hits to the escape key, ^C's and everything but a
re-boot.   I then disabled the AUTO S&P ENABLE and finished the contest
without it.   Was using an IC-761 & 6.10 under Win95 DOS mode.

-Kirk  K4RO