[TRLog] bug(?) in sprint

Subject: [TRLog] bug(?) in sprint
From: k1ky@bellsouth.net (Thomas M. Delker)
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 12:18:04 -0700
John,

I Used this configuration for the sprint (Omni 6+, Pentium Laptop) with
no trouble (TRLOG 6.07/6.10), however the auto s&p operation seemed
erratic and didnt work all the time, could have been that I have my
tuning rate fixed really slow.  I didnt play with it much to determine
why.

I am running Windows 95, however I shut down to DOS only for the
contest.  I had lockups long ago, so I defeated all the power saving
features on the laptop.  Some desktop machines have varying degrees or
"Green" power saving features that should be turned off for contest
work.