[TRLog] bug(?) in sprint...slightly different

Subject: [TRLog] bug(?) in sprint...slightly different
From: k6ll@juno.com (David O. Hachadorian)
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 1997 18:51:43 EDT
On Mon, 8 Sep 1997 18:21:54 +0000 "Lee Hiers, AA4GA"
<aa4ga@contesting.com> writes:

>I want to go on the record as saying I think the mode-change option
>is the greatest thing since sliced bread!  And that's even if Tree
>doesn't get it to change a little quicker.

Maybe I'm missing something here. Doesn't the space bar change
to S&P and simultaneously dump my call onto the frequency? What
is the advantage of doing it the other way, especially with the
visible dupesheet enabled?

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
k6ll@juno.com