[TRLog] operating breaks

Subject: [TRLog] operating breaks
From: gbaron@sparc.isl.net (Gilbert Baron)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 11:50:48 -0600
Mark Beckwith wrote:

> >> The fact is this would encourage illegal activity.  Because "listening time
> >> counts as operating time" I'm sure Tree has no intention of making the
> >> program simply assume that just because you're not making QSOs you must be
> >> "off."
> >
> >Hmmm.  I guess CT is encouraging illegal activity then...another
> >reason to use TR!   ;)
>
> Gosh I wouldn't know, not having much occasion to use this "CT" everyone
> always talks about.

No matter, the statement is ludicrous on its' face. If I am going to
cheat that way this will not stop me. If I am not it helps me to
keep track. Seems simple to me. Don't make decisions on that ridiculous
premise. Now the comment about him spending time on more important
things may be perfectly valid? why you did not stop there? I don't
understand?

--
Gil gbaron@sparc.isl.net
Bailar es vivir