[TRLog] operating breaks

Subject: [TRLog] operating breaks
From: gbaron@sparc.isl.net (Gilbert Baron)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 13:58:12 -0600
Thomas M. Schaefer wrote:

> Tom NY4I
>
> PS Off topic, If anyone knows what special event the 1x1 calls from
> California were during SS, please email me directly (no bandwidth here). I
> thought the 1x1 program did not accomdate contests as being special events.

No, please post it here. I would like that answer too. I asked one and
he explained about getting the call from the internet (briefly) but not
anything about what it was. I must have missed it in QST or wherever.
Maybe the ARRL site has the information, it should!

--
Gil gbaron@sparc.isl.net
Bailar es vivir