[TRLog] League accepted edited log...but??

Subject: [TRLog] League accepted edited log...but??
From: gbaron@sparc.isl.net (Gilbert Baron)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 13:53:59 -0600
Kenneth Earl Harker wrote:

> Thus spoke Gilbert Baron:
> >
> > Marion J. Henson wrote:
> > >
> > > Might add that the ARRL official forms are available for downloading from
> > > their WEB site and their SUMMARY SHEET does provide spaces for insertion
> > > of
> > > CALL USED, PRECEDENCE, CHECK and SECTION.
> > >

> > Might be a good enhancement to have a customized summary sheet. We are
> > lucky that contest comittees are not too fussy here.
>
>     Could you be more specific about this?  You can create a summary sheet
> in POST easily enough and that should "customize" itself with your previously
> defined name, call, location, etc. as well as the particulars of your contest
> effort (default exchange, QSOs and mults by band, claimed score, etc.).  On
> most contests, you don't need to edit this at all unless maybe you want
> to put in SOAPBOX comments.  SS is unique with having to note the ON/OFF
> time breaks, but firing up a text editor for that one little addition isn't
> a problem for me.
>
>      What other customization do you have in mind?

None, and that is why I remarked that it is not that important. I don't
know all the contest rules so I don't really know if other contests have
more requirements but you seem to imply they don't. If that is true,
then it is obviously not worth the effort by Tree to add anything.

--
Gil gbaron@sparc.isl.net
Bailar es vivir