[TRLog] League accepted edited log...but??

Subject: [TRLog] League accepted edited log...but??
From: marionh@jps.net (Marion J. Henson)
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 13:05:46 -0800
Tree provides a summary sheet in post which is what I used.  Used the DOS
Editor to fill in pertinent data and added the exchange information then
saved it back to disk in modified form.  Sent that as an e-mail attachment.
 Received e-mail acceptance of my SS entry.
Didn't really see any problem.  Great program!
73 de MH, W6NKR...

kharker@cs.utexas.edu
>> University of Texas at Austin                  Amateur Radio Callsign:
KM5FA
>> Department of the Computer Sciences         President, UT Amateur Radio
Club
>> Taylor Hall TAY 2.124               Maintainer of the Linux Laptop Home
Page
http://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/kharker/