[TRLog] Hmmmmm

Subject: [TRLog] Hmmmmm
From: ni2p@panix.com (Leon Kanopka)
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 18:15:20 -0500
My log was rejected by the ARRL because it was 64 bit MIME encoded.
I do not know why it was, as I told Pegasus not to encode it.  I sent
it a second time and the same thing happened.  The third time I know
I sent it as ASCII, and I received an acknowledgment saying the log
was accepted.  It seems that you have to watch the encoding, or they
will bounce your log.

I am still trying to figure out the "A paper summary sheet is
required of all logs, either an official ARRL summary sheet or a
close facsimile with a signed contest participation disclaimer" part
of the rules.  How do you send a signed summary sheet in ASCII
format?  I think the ARRL has to get its rules in order.

Leon

--
Leon
home: ni2p@panix.com                 work: leonk@instrutech.com