[TRLog] Hmmmmm

Subject: [TRLog] Hmmmmm
From: gbaron@sparc.isl.net (Gilbert Baron)
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 11:26:45 GMT
>On Fri, 19 Dec 1997 04:34:03 -0600 (CST), you wrote:

>My clunky Eudora-Lite puts stuff in MIME attachments as well.  In the past,
>this hasn't bothered ARRL.  So far this year, I haven't gotten ANY
>confirmations, with or without caveat....

I am extremely skeptical that mime has anything to do with the
problem. I would be extremely surprised if the software on the other
end does not support it and if it did not then you would probably be
told so. I am quite sure it has to do with the file that was sent.
Somehow it got messed up on the sending end. Mine have always gone
with no problem.

--
Gil Baron W0MN gbaron@sparc.isl.net
Bailar es vivir" pgp2.6 key http://www-swiss.ai.mit.edu/~bal/pks-toplev.html