[TRLog] Help with CW keying

Subject: [TRLog] Help with CW keying
From: psikes@whidbey.net (Phil Sikes)
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 1998 16:54:11 -8
Hello all, I am having a bit of a problem getting my CW
interface working. The interface itself works fine from Windows
95 and my normal logging program (LOGic5) and will work with TR
running in a MS-DOS window. What isn't working is when I reboot
to MS-DOS mode from W-95. Is there a driver I need to preload
before TR or what?? Any help will be appreciated.

By the way, this holds true for both parallel and serial
keying.

73 - Phil

Phil Sikes - KJ7NS
ARCI #9196 - QRP-L #528