[TRLog] Spam

Subject: [TRLog] Spam
From: ve3bbh@interlog.com (Paul Hicks VE3ZT)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 19:37:07 -0400
Tree,

I only notice 2 or 3 posts re this, don't know if you got lots directly,
but hey, to me it's not a big deal to hit the trash icon. If you've got to
put in extra time on my (our) behalf regarding spam, please, leave things
as they are.

If I know how (and I don't), I'd look after this stuff personally by
repaying the kind sender(s) of spam by return mail, or by dumping it back
into their ISP's mail server, etc.--in spades!

As far as I'm concerned, let's try do deal with this stuff individually,
maybe some tips on how to do it from the experts!!

I enjoy this Reflector, the people involved here and the shared information.

Look for me at the bottom of the pile-ups and I'll get you guys on the next
list....

73, Paul Hicks

ve3zt/ve3bbh

ve3bbh@interlog.com