[TRLog] Sorry - it will never happen again!

Subject: [TRLog] Sorry - it will never happen again!
From: v31jp@logical123.net (Joseph L. Pontek)
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 1998 10:11:53 -0700
Hello Jan,
SM3CER wrote:

> Hello again fellow contesters,
> A while ago I sent a message through the different reflectors
> concerning the TOEC WW Grid Contest this weekend. I got one
> sarcastic e-mail from a ham on one of the software reflectors
> telling me not to spread such messages on CONTEST software
> reflectors.
>
> I'm very sorry if I made a mistake!
> It will never happen again, I promise!

I was glad to receive the reminder. I'm sorry you received a sarcastic
remark from someone. A good guess it was from someone who put out
so much "He thinks they're cute....messages" on the contest reflector
and one of the reasons I had unsubscribed from the contest reflector.

> However I thought this information was very near related to the
> reflector. I thought the contesters on the reflectors were
> interested in contest related matters - much more than the spam
> e-mails you can see every now and then about "adult material" and
> other things not related at all to amateur radio and/or contesting
> coming via the different reflectors. I would rather react on those
> messages...
It was and I agree.
> The TOEC WW Grid Contest is not ment to be "some lame, small
I hope to put some time in between antenna work this weekend. See
you there!

--
73 from K8Joe"Palooka" & Beverly,
K8JP, V31JP, VP5/K8JP, VP5JP, K8JP/VA2, ex-K8HKM, ex-KN8HKM