[TRLog] BBS Problems ???

Subject: [TRLog] BBS Problems ???
From: Butchie_T@compuserve.com (Allen Turner)
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 19:09:10 -0400
Has anyone had any problems with the BBS ????

 I have tried to log in and download the latest update. Everytime I do, I
get only so far and it hangs-up on me.

 I am using Procomm Plus for a communications program. I have used this in
the past and had no problems downloading updates.
The problem is when I get the opening page it quits after I type in my
first name.

 I get this response:       Reliable connection. No ANSI detected.
                  What is your first name?

 I type in my name and, that is it. I have the correct settings for the BBS
as per the manual.
Any ideas greatly appreciated.

 Butch Turner  KA0WWT