[TRLog] TR and KAM

Subject: [TRLog] TR and KAM
From: tegennett@SMLY-01.HFS.PURDUE.EDU (Tim Gennett)
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1998 08:04:43 +0000
I use a KAM Plus with no problems.

The TR manual notes that, "some interfaces require an eight bit
connection with 2 stop bits and no parity.  This can be configured by
using EIGHT BIT PACKET PORT= TRUE in your LOGCFG.DAT file."

I am in my office now and can't look at any of my logcfg.dat files,
as they are at home.  But, I think the above statement applies to the
KAM.  If you don't have that line in your logcfg file you might put
it in and see if it solves your problem.  Also, make sure your KAM is
not in host mode and 2400 baud when you try to connect with TR.