[TRLog] directory structures

Subject: [TRLog] directory structures
From: ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 22:37:02 +0500
I have here the similar structure and do prefer keep program files separate
from the data files. Then doing upgrade to the next version is much easier
and all the files are easy to find and sort. Just leave it the way it is. It
is much more flexible this way and therefore in tune with  the rest of the
TRlog philosophy. As soon as you put the path to tr.exe into autoexec.bat
you can organize all your data files the way YOU want.