[TRLog] screen size problem

Subject: [TRLog] screen size problem
From: geoiii@kkn.net (George Fremin III)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 10:46:22 -0800 (PST)

Nick Kennedy writes:

> >Contesters;
> >New user of TR here.  Have v.6.32 just 2 weeks and am just getting it
> >running.  Perhaps someone can shed some light on this 'problem'...I want
> >to use the Band Map, so have band map enabled in logcfg.dat.  When I do
> >this, the display, usually filling the screen, shrinks down to about
> >2/3s the size of the normal display.  I'm running from DOS, shelled out
> >from win 95.  If I disable band map, screen display returns to full
> >size.  Any ideas?
> >steve, k8wk
> >

> I've been waiting for Tree to come back and say it's supposed to do that ...

It is supposed to do that - I guess we should have posted the reply
to the list as well.

You can either hook your computer up to packet and the spots will
go into the band map or you can enter a call in the call window and
then hit the space bar - move the radio a few Khz and do that again
and you will add stations to the band map.

You can also start the program with TR BANDMAP and it will
put several dummy callsigns in the band map on 40m (I think)
just change bands until you see the callsigns in the big
lower blank area on the screen.

> TR-Log is fantastic.  One of the best programs I've ever seen.  After
> finding it, I abandoned my own project to write a logging program.  (Whew,
> thank goodness!)

Yep - thanks to Tree - lots of code to write to make a logging program
like this.

How many lines of code is TR-Log up to now?

--
George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas