[TRLog] screen size problem

Subject: [TRLog] screen size problem
From: Daniel.Violette@West.Boeing.com (Violette, Daniel R)
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:09:06 -0800
I commented about monitor settings, but maybe you guys are talking about the
obvious.  The screen does shrink to half size on the top half of the
display.  The bottom half ends up filling with a listing of calls in order
by frequency, the band map.  If you have a radio and/or packet hooked up it
will fill with calls and frequencies as they come in from packet or you
work/dupe check on the radio.  A lot of fun when you are running a small
station and S&Ping.

73, Dan KI6X