[TRLog] Keyer Challenge

Subject: [TRLog] Keyer Challenge
From: lrod@pobox.com (lrod@pobox.com)
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 15:52:51 +0000

>       The only thing I would add is that it use a serial interface rather
> than a
> bus and be external to the PC.

Anyone know Bob Locher, W9KNI? His company, Idiom Press distributes the CMOS
III Keyer (I think that's its name). It strikes me that that keyer might be a
good candidate for modification. Perhaps someone who might know him ought to
approach him about the feasiblity of such a project.

73, Rod N4SI
                   |  It's pronounced
    The DXer formerly known as N9AKE   |  "jig-a-byte"
         (c) 5 November, 1996                       |  Look it up.