[TRLog] Keyboard overlay?

Subject: [TRLog] Keyboard overlay?
From: v31jp@logical123.net (Joseph L. Pontek, Sr.)
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 03:49:42 -0500
Well, I'm out to head out and was looking to modify my keyboard
overlay for my new small keyboard and can not find the file. I
thought it was in either Excel or MS Word, but I can't find it.
It might be on the old drive I just retired, but I can't find it.
Was it available on a WEBB page or can someone send me
a copy of it? With all these last minute things, I'm not sure
which is a last minute, next to last, next to next to last, ....
Thanks!

--
73 de K8 Joe "Palooka" & Beverly
Joe Pontek