[TRLog] Keyboard Overlay?

Subject: [TRLog] Keyboard Overlay?
From: v31jp@logical123.net (Joseph L. Pontek, Sr.)
Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 19:39:43 -0500
Well, I'm about to head out for V31 and was looking to
modify my keyboard overlay for my new small keyboard
and can not find the file. I thought it was in either Excel
or MS Word, but I can't find it. It might be on the old
drive I just retired, but I can't find it. Was it available
on a WEBB page or can someone send me a copy of
it? With all these last minute things, I'm not sure which
is a last minute, next to last, next to next to last, ....
Thanks!

--
73 de K8 Joe "Palooka" & Beverly
Joe Pontek