[TRLog] Re:Russian DX Contest

Subject: [TRLog] Re:Russian DX Contest
From: rtnash@netcom.ca (Robert Nash)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 15:56:21 -0500
>> TR does count r1mv and r1fj for 10 points, but counts r1an for 5 points
(other
>> cont)
>
>> why is the ADD DOMESTIC COUNTRY = R1AN line in my logcfg overruyled??
>
>> 73, Jaap van Dijk, PA4GF.

Jaap

You are quite right. I should have noticed the that R1AN came up with only 5
points.
You have to add this line
ADD DOMESTIC COUNTRY = CE9 to get the 10 points.
CE9 is the designator for Antarctica in the CTY.DAT file.
A new entry in the CTY.dat could list R1AN separately but then you run the
risk of counting other Antarctic stations as another multiplier. I wonder
how that
fits in the rules?

These little projects just go on and on!

73 Bob VE3KZ
ve3kz@rac.ca