[TRLog] Re:Russian DX Contest

Subject: [TRLog] Re:Russian DX Contest
From: rtnash@netcom.ca (Robert Nash)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 03:03:19 -0500
Hello again

I have been informed by Harry, RA3AUU, that the off-shore oblasts FJ, MV,
and AN missing from the "Valid Oblast List" on the  SM3CER web page, do
indeed count as oblasts, are 10  point QSO's and also count as countries
yielding a double multiplier! In light of this, please ignore my comment
about editing the RUSSIAN.DOM file. It's fine the way it is.

What I don't know how to do is make the double multiplier kick in. Also R1MV
and R1FJ now hang up the program. Any ideas?

73 Bob VE3KZ
ve3kz@rac.ca