[TRLog] out of memory warning

Subject: [TRLog] out of memory warning
From: K5zm@aol.com (K5zm@aol.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 1999 02:36:07 EST

        During the 'test I had this problem come up for the first time and was
rather
suprised. I've always felt that as far as TR is concerned, I've got more
memory than I'll ever need.

        With not even 400 Qs in the log, I noticed that the memory indicator in
the
upper right was way low... like 1700. And dropping by big chunks with every Q.
At about 600 or so,  a warning message came on. It said ' insufficient memory
to generate remaining multiplier list'. I thougt that was odd as during the
entire 'test the mult field was blank anyway. I was never able to turn it on.
Anyway, the decrease stopped at 280 and I was able to continue on without any
ill effects, but I'd like to know what happened any why, 'cause it's never
occurred before.

  Here are the particulars:
  laptop with 16meg ram, 3.2gig HD
 v6.36 with a very simple config file: