[TRLog] Help with IC751 interface receiver address

Subject: [TRLog] Help with IC751 interface receiver address
From: k4ooo@juno.com (Larry Vito)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 03:32:45 -0600
I am out of ideas to find a working receiver address to interface My
IC751 with TR.
The TR manual does not list the 751 in the Appendix and the Instruction
manual for the UX-14 interface converter suggests 1CH (28) default in the
section re: setting the S2 switch.  The CT-17 does not show the IC751
either.

Currently I have my LOGCFG.DAT as follows:

        MY CALL=K4OOO
        CONTEST=CQ WPX
        DISPLAY MODE=COLOR
        RADIO ONE TYPE=IC751
        RADIO ONE RECEIVER ADDRESS=28
        RADIO ONE CONTROL PORT=SERIAL 2
        ICOM COMMAND PAUSE=200
        ICOM RESPONSE TIMEOUT=100

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE INTERFACE IS WORKING WITH DXBASE.

Does anyone have any sugestions or experienced this set up themselves.

Contest time is fast approaching.................help!

Larry Vito, K4ooo@juno.com