[TRLog] Version 6.39 released

Subject: [TRLog] Version 6.39 released
From: kk7gw@hotmail.com (David Jones)
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 22:35:08 PDT
>Version 6.39 released on XX-Apr-99.

April has XX in it?  Cool! :-)

> - Made notes in LOGCFG file that start with ; require space before

the ;.

Okay, I'm confused.  So does that mean at the start of a line I have
to do (space) then the ;?  Or am I trying to make the simple hard?

> - Fixed garbage in call window when using the Control-B command with
>   Auto-CQ active.

Cool!  That was the one annoying thing about Auto-CQ.

> - Added LOOK FOR RST SENT (false - Control-J).  Allows sent RST to

be
>   entered with S prefix in exchange field.  Works with RS on SSB

too.

WHOO-HOO!!!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!  I never
realized how much I wanted this feature until I started doing things
where I gave unique RST reports.  Thank you!!

73

David Jones, KK7GW
kk7gw@hotmail.com