[TRLog] Version 6.39 released

Subject: [TRLog] Version 6.39 released
From: v31jp@logical123.net (v31jp@logical123.net)
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 09:14:12 -0500
Hello Doc,

After 6.35, which I printed out, I got the announcement for
the new edition, Ver. 6.38. Hmmm??? I had printed out  100+
pages. OK, I'll wait for the next one, though I did down load
the last one. While I was pondering the next version to print,
I thought I might make this suggestion.

Currently, the manual is done in Chapter and page numbers.
For example, Chapter 6, page 54. If you would change these
to Chapter and chapter page number, we could print only the
updated pages with a new index page and, maybe, a page with
the updates, i.e., Update 6.39, Chapter 6, pages 6-23 thru 24, etc.
Then, each chapter would have it's own series of page numbers,
for example; Chapter 5 pages would be numbered 5-1 thru 5-18.

--
73 de K8 Joe "Palooka" & Beverly
Joe Pontek