[TRLog] Re: [CQ-Contest] Super-puper-dooper check database function of T

Subject: [TRLog] Re: [CQ-Contest] Super-puper-dooper check database function of TR, etc.
From: kk5ib@bscn.net (Darryl J. Kelly)
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 18:36:29 -0500
Tree,
We appreciate your effort but you could have saved a whole lot of work and
simply added the following lines:

CUSTOM POINT PERCENTAGE = TRUE
CUSTOM POINT PERCENTAGE = 125 %

The number could be changed as needed depending upon propagation, strength
of coffee, etc. However, it must not be placed too high so as to look
suspicious. Keep up the good work.
73,
Darryl, KK5IB