[TRLog] Re: TRLog Digest V2 #148

Subject: [TRLog] Re: TRLog Digest V2 #148
From: wo4o@juno.com (Ric Painter)
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 22:03:10 EDT
Enjoyed playing in the All Asian game for a couple hours for the first
time.  Using TR 6.41 made it easy and fun.  I surprised myself when I
sent 88 to conclude the QSO with a YL <G>.  Nice touch Tree!

Computer logging for Kid's Day was one of the highlights for both kids
and their parents, too.  I printed out a log of contacts for each kid to
take home.  Thanks for including Kid's Day as one of the choices for TR
Log (which, I think, is identical to the General QSO format, but renamed
Kid's Day).

73, Ric - Wo4o