[TRLog] Version 6.43 - Release notes

Subject: [TRLog] Version 6.43 - Release notes
From: mwattcpa@earthlink.net (Marty Watt)
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 18:05:39 GMT
On Sun, 22 Aug 1999 12:49:40 -0400, Clive Whelan <Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com>
wrote:

><< Clive, maybe you don't have the latest version? >>
>
>No I *do* have v6.39 dated 18 April 1999 and the index goes from
>SEND COMPLETE FOUR LETTER CALL to SEND QSO IMMEDIATELY. What am
>I missing?

The SENDCW command is referenced on p. 66, p. 74, p. 76, and in the index as a
sublist under "Command Line Options".  The text on p. 66 references chapter
7.2 for more information, but I cannot find that reference.  Perhaps it should
reference chapter 8.3, Special Modes and Useful Utilities.

Hope this is helpful ...
--
Marty, N5NW
Memphis, Tennessee                         http://home.earthlink.net/~mwattcpa