[TRLog] Couple of observations

Subject: [TRLog] Couple of observations
From: ua9cdc@dialup.mplik.ru (Igor Sokolov)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 01:53:52 +0600
>* If Ctrl-C is pressed in packet window (Ctrl-B) the computer locked-up.

Ctrl-C in Packet Window invokes cmd: prompt from the TNC (PK-88 in my case)
and does not lock anything here.

>* Command "no polling during PTT" does not work.

It does work here ok on IC751A and TS-570

>* I have BAND MAP ALL BANDS = true. Incoming spot for some callsign remove
it from other band.
>* Would be VERY useful to disable spots from WARC and VHF (logcfg switch).

I do it using cluster software. CLX has got set/filter command. This
approach minimize traffic on the packet port.

>* Jump to frequency from bandmap cause switchover TRX from CW-N to CW
(without CW filters)

Well actually for mixed mode contest it would be good to be able to set band
boundaries using which the software would determine the mode. Now when you
jump from CW segment onto SSB freq the mode remains to be CW.

One more point. I do not remember if I ran into that using previous versions
of TR but in 6.43 if I work dupe TR gives it 0 points and does not include
that qso in QTC. Why?
There is nothing in the rules that does not permit gaining 1 point for that
QSO when sent as QTC. Am I missing something?

Igor, UA9CDC

P.S. See you in WAE SSB Martin.