[TRLog] WAE edit

Subject: [TRLog] WAE edit
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 27 Aug 1999 04:45:55 -0000

I have the editing working really well now when receiving QTCs.
The cursor keys, INSERT, home, end, Control-A, Control-S, Control-D,
Control-F, Control-G, Control-T (deletes next word) and BACKSPACE
all seem to do the right thing.

So - I think I have addressed the concerns for those receiving QTCs.

Now - for those sending them - I think the following things will be
done:

1. Implement Alt-K to turn off the computer generated CW.
2. Add some space between the entries and an option to QRS.

Was there anything else?  I forget if I am sending the whole time
each time or just the last two letters.

Oh - and 3. Don't send QTCs for the station I am sending them to.

Tree