[TRLog] Life membership

Subject: [TRLog] Life membership
From: n6tr@teleport.com (n6tr@teleport.com)
Date: 27 Aug 1999 17:12:09 -0000
If you are not a life member - you can ignore this message.

We have recently become aware that some TR Log users are requesting
updates for the program after they have expired.  This practice needs
to discontinue immediately.  We don't charge much for the life
membership and it simply isn't enough to carry people beyond their
demise.

Life membership is a contract.  You won't see me maintaining the program
after my death - so we expect you to terminate the contract upon yours.

For those of you who are experiencing life after death, or are incarnated
into a new person - you will need to resubscribe with another $100 for
another life membership.  If by chance, you are now an Angel or other
life form that will never expire - the price is $300.

Because of the processing involved - we also request that you submit
written notice of you death - 30 days in advance - so we can properly
process the paperwork.  I realize that it is only fair that I also
give you advance notice of my death.  Madame Wanda has determined that
I will live until 1235 UTC on August 20th, 2051.  She can help provide
similar information for others needing it.

I hope you understand the need for these actions and ask for your
voluntary support for these policies.

73 Tree N6TR
tree@contesting.com