[TRLog] Beam headings

Subject: [TRLog] Beam headings
From: k5na@texas.net (Richard L. King)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 01:28:46 +0100
I can't seem to get beam headings and sr/ss to be viewed in the window. I
have set the MY GRID value in LOGCFG.DAT and I am using a recent CTY.DAT
file in the same subdirectory. This normally works for me, but I am using a
new computer with win/98 so who knows what might be the problem now.

Are there any hints as to what I should look for. Could something be not
right with the CTY.DAT? But it is the same CTY.DAT that works OK with other
programs.

73, Richard
k5na@texas.net